SWEEPSTAKES IS OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, 18 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER, WHO ARE MEMBERS OF STOUFFER'S® DINNER CLUB (MEMBERSHIP IS FREE AND AVAILABLE AT STOUFFERS.COM) AND SHALL BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO U.S. LAW. DO NOT ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES IF YOU ARE NOT LOCATED WITHIN THE 50 UNITED STATES OR DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Sponsor: Nestlé USA, 30003 Bainbridge Road, Solon, OH 44139 ("Sponsor"). Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., One ePrize Drive, Pleasant Ridge, MI 48069 ("Administrator").
2. Timing: The STOUFFER'S® Dinner Club April 2014 Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") begins on April 2, 2014 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on April 30, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Promotion Period"). Administrator's computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
3. How to Enter: You must be a STOUFFER'S® Dinner Club member to participate in the Sweepstakes. If you are not a member of the STOUFFER'S® Dinner Club, visit http://dinnerclub.stouffers.com (the "Web site") to become a member. Becoming a member is free. Once you are a member of the STOUFFER'S® Dinner Club, visit the Web site to log in, and follow the links and instructions to proceed to the Rewards Catalog. Once in the Rewards Catalog, there are three (3) Sweepstakes Reward items (each a "Prize") available in the list of Rewards. After deciding upon the prize you're interested in, you can enter for a chance to win it one (1) of the following two (2) ways:
a. Redeem Points: Click on the April 2014 Sweepstakes Prize in the catalog and follow the links and instructions to redeem forty (40) points for which you will receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry toward Prize 1. You can also redeem twenty (20) points, for which you will receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry toward Prize 2, or toward Prize 3.
b. Free Mail-in Method of Entry: To enter without redeeming points, hand print your name, address, day and evening phone numbers, e-mail address and age on a 3" x 5" piece of paper and mail it in an envelope (complete with proper postage) addressed to the P.O. Box associated with the Prize listed below:
STOUFFER'S® Dinner Club
April 2014 Sweepstakes
c/o HelloWorld, Inc.
Also, please include on the envelope the prize you would like to enter for a chance to win.
|Sweepstakes Reward Item||Address|
|Prize # 1||PO BOX 5994|
Kalamazoo, MI 49003-5994
|Prize # 2||PO BOX 5994|
Kalamazoo, MI 49003-5994
|Prize # 3||PO BOX 5994
Kalamazoo, MI 49003-5994
You will receive one (1) entry into the drawing for the April 2014 Sweepstakes Prize. Limit: One (1) entry per envelope. All mail-in entries must be handwritten. All mail-in entries must be postmarked by April 30, 2014 and received by May 7, 2014.
c. General: All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor, and none will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, damaged, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries, which will be disqualified.
4. Limit: Each participant may enter five (5) times per prize per day, by any method or combination of methods of entry during the Promotion Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same e-mail address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different e-mail addresses, identities, registrations and log-ins, or any other methods, will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant or player. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
5. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry and who are members of STOUFFER'S® Dinner Club (membership is free and available at stouffers.com). Employees of Nestlé USA, Nestle Prepared Food Company, HelloWorld, Inc., and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. Subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor's and Administrator's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
6. Prize Drawings: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winner from all eligible entries received for each Prize during the Promotion Period, on or around May 13, 2014. Each potential winner will be notified by e-mail, mail or phone. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, or prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits prize. Potential winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries for the applicable Prize. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
7. Prizes: ONE (1) PRIZE #1: A $300 Best Buy® Gift Card. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $300. ONE (1) PRIZE #2: A $150 Kohl's® Gift Card. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $150. ONE (1) PRIZE #3: A $150 American Express® Gift Card. See gift card for terms and conditions of use. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $150. Terms and conditions of gift cards apply. Prizes are nontransferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor's sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period for that prize. Limit: One (1) prize per person/email address.
8. Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company's officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes, or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
9. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner's consent to Sponsor's and its agents' use of winner's name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
10. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to, malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; computer system, software or program malfunctions or other errors, failures of any kinds, delayed computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error that may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property that may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes, or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant's sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, provided that, if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
12. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
14. Winners List: For a winner list, visit http://bit.ly/tu2wud. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete, on or around May 13, 2014.Trademarks are property of their respective owners, and their use does not signify either sponsorship of this sweepstakes, or endorsement of STOUFFER'S® products or the STOUFFER'S® Dinner Club program.